If you want to get rid of the free user limitations you might want to buy a subscription. Here's how you do it:
- In order to make a purchase you have to log into your account. Then, on the left side, you’ll have the Bannersnack menu. Hover your mouse over “Hello username” and then click on the “Go premium” button.
- By clicking “Go premium” you can choose between our annual or monthly plans (you have this option at the top). You’ll notice that going month-to-month is more expensive than paying up front for the whole year. This is because we offer a discounted price to our long-term committed customers.
- Once you’ve made a decision, just select the plan that works best for you and if you have a discount coupon, don’t forget to press Apply coupon. The discount and the total will now show in red.
- The next step is to select the payment method. We accept Paypal as well as the following Credit/Debit cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
- If your payment didn’t go through, then it might be for one of the reasons described in this article. If you still encounter issues, please contact us on the live chat or submit a ticket.