We're proud to announce Bannersnack's newest feature: Timeline. We put a lot of effort and love into creating what was a very requested feature by you and we think is the coolest, most time-saving feature of them all, which allows users to quickly edit their layers' duration, delay and animation. Below you'll find essential information regarding using the Timeline:
1. You can show or hide the Timeline by clicking on the 3 lines button from the bottom right part of the screen.
2. You can quickly change the duration of a slide by dragging it to the left or to the right on the duration bar.
3. One of the most time-saving features is the fact that you can now easily set the build in animation and build out animation by selecting from our large list of predefined animations.
4. On top of that, you can always customize your animations by going into the Advance mode tab.
5. Another cool thing is the fact that you can set the build in animation and build out animation duration just by dragging them left or right. You will be prompted the duration of the slide in real time in seconds unit.
6. With the new Timeline, you can also easily select the layers' duration and delay as shown in the below GIF.
7. Layers can also be re-arranged by simply dragging and dropping them in place.
8. When you're ready to view your work so far, you can just click on the blue play button and see how your animated banner will look, or what changes you want to make to it.
We're super excited about the new Timeline feature and we hope you will be just as excited to use it! If you have any other questions or suggestions regarding it, you can always drop us a message on our live chat which you will find in the bottom right corner of the screen. Our agents will be more than happy to assist you.