Photoshop is one of the leaders in photo editing software that allows users to manipulate, crop, resize, and correct color on digital photos. It is mainly used by graphic designers, or professional photographers, but also by marketers or business owners.
For those of you that use Photoshop regularly, we’ve got some exciting news.
We developed the Bannersnack Plugin that allows you to export assets and banners from Photoshop into your Bannersnack account.
Just follow these instructions to get started.
- Get the user-friendly ZXP installer for Adobe extensions.
- Install the Bannersnack Photoshop Plugin. Just drag & drop the plugin file into the ZXP panel to install it.
3. Open Photoshop on your computer and enable the Bannersnack extension from the Window > Extensions menu.
4. Go back to your Bannersnack Account options section to generate the API Access Key and copy it.
5. The last thing you need to do is to go back to Photoshop and login into the Bannersnack Plugin using the API access key you just generated.
And you’re done!
Now you can easily send files from photoshop to your Bannersnack library or even create a new banner starting with the selected layers.
You can choose which layers you want to export, and you can switch to your Bannersnack account by just clicking on Go to Bannersnack.
Please note that, if the PSD file has multiple artboards, a banner will be created from each artboard. The rulers/guides, layer visibility, and effects will be applied to rasterized images.
When exporting a PSD file, we’ll keep the fonts in case you already have them in your Bannersnack account. If not, then we’ll replace them with the Open Sans font.